LeagueApps is hosting its 5th annual charity tournament day now called FundPlay Day (previously Ballin' For Charity).
There will be 30+ companies from the NYC sports, tech, and startup communities entering teams. Participants are often in their early 20s to early 30s, both male and female. Additionally we have programming for families - including kids - of participating players and a youth clinic.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Healthy, better-for-you snack and beverage product donation for players in the tournament and attendees. Focus on healthy hydration and energy for athletic performance (in-kind)
- Discount coupons or product from better-for-you CPG brands (for gift bag inclusion)
- Paid sponsors
- Brand awareness to the NYC sports, tech, and startup communities
- Social media promotion on LeagueApps social accounts when promoting event sponsors.
- Paid sponsors with varying benefits based on level of sponsorship (see here: https://ballinforcharity.org/about/sponsors/)
Please send to our office. We will not be able to refrigerate.
c/o Jared Cooper
30 Irving Place, 3rd Floor
NY, NY 10003
Expecting 700 attendees